This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Add font Delete Green line

designer-mumble

Hi all,

I would like some help please,

here is my problem,

in version 1.2.4 mumble

when connecting to mumble,

Home channel is still green is this normal?

I wonder if it is possible to change the color or remove?

the same occasion I would like to know if there is also introducing possibiliter

a policy of writing manually in a police skins so that person did

in his version of windows?

Thank you in advance for your help eventual,

"Excuse me but I use Google translate"

Cordially.

• Administrators

Hi. Welcome to our forums. Unfortunately the translation turned out pretty bad so I'm not quite sure what your questions were. I think your first one was about the green background the root channel can have? That is a sign that the server is using a strong certificate that is trusted. Afaik that's hardcoded at this point and cannot be changed. I really didn't understand the second question though :( Could you restate it?

hello thank you for your reply,

the second question is

in my skin I put this

font-family: Regular-KaushanScript-webfont;

It works for my skin

but if someone else install my skin its not working because

he did not write the policy in its computer

I want to know how to introduce this policy without installing the root of his computer

example: font-family-url: skin: FONT / KaushanScript-Regular-webfont;

but its not working

• Administrators

he did not write the policy in its computer

I want to know how to introduce this policy without installing the root of his computer

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean with that part. What policy? If you are talking about fonts you can probably only use those installed on the system.