This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble crashing with Go-Samson mic.

xenrayz

I have a Go Samson mic, http://www.samsontech.com/samson/products/microphones/usb-microphones/gomic/ to be exactly.

When ever i have this mic plugged in and run mumble, mumble are guaranteed to crash within a time frame of 30 seconds to 1 hour.

I can not link the crashes to anything, same thing happen if i play, sit on internet and surf around, just start up PC and instant start mumble and don't do anything else.

How ever, when i unplug the microphone it work with out any problems. Nor is there any problems if i use any other microphone, but just this Go Samson.

(I do not have to join any server either for it to crash, it happen just the Samson is selected in the options.)

Is there any hotfix for this? I guess it have not been reported (Atleast not what i could find).

I'm using windows 7 ultimate 64 bits version.

Using Mumble 1.2.4-rc1-12 for the moment (newest release) but had this problem since 1.2.3~.

If any additional information is needed just tell me and i'll provide it too you.

Thanks in advance!

Thought to add, mumble does not actually crash/close until i press anywhere in the mumble program. If it's tabbed down and i play a game it does not close and mic work. But so fast i press the icon for mumble the pc slow down really badly for about 1 sec then mumble crash.