This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble doesn't work.

rve1996

This morning I downloaded Mumble, but it doesn't work. As soon as I start it, all the buttons like connect stay gray (unclickable), nor can I click anywhere else without hearing a sound and it not responding. Is there a way to fix this?

Just like the creator of https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/mumble/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1078, I've already tried to delete and reinstall it, but this didn't work either.

Any advice would be appreciated.

First I want to thank you for your reply, but I'm sorry to have to say that right before I received the E-mail telling me of the reply, I had decided to try and reinstall it once again. I don't know how, but somehow everything seems to be working fine again.

• 5 weeks later...