This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

[SOLVED] Patching mumble and TS3

twix9

Hi!

Basically, one of my friends whom I play with often is a bit dubious about installing ts3 on his linux system, but he's willing enough to use mumble. Getting everyon in our clan switched over would be a giant hassle, so I promised him I'd try to host a mumble server for him on my home PC.

I need to try and patch this server into the TS3 client that I use, so that he can hear and speak to the rest of us. I have a small theory about doing it with hardware and a few cables, but the feedback is huge and nobody can hear anyone that way. Is it possible to do something like this software-wise?

I run Win7 Ultimate, I can also utilise a separate laptop that currently runs ElementaryOS. Internet speed/bandwidth is no problem, and I have/can manufacture most cables/connectors.