This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Audio input/Systems

acegoodheart

My mumble randomly set my audio input system to a default device today and made it completely un-clickable (greyed out) so I can't change it back to the microphone on my Turtle Beach headset. I've tried everything I know to try and fix it but to no avail. I can still hear my guild members in Wow and they've tried helping me but I can only respond in chat. I uninstalled mumble and reinstalled, updated sound drivers, unplugged and replugged my headphones, attempted everything in the Mumble configuration and settings, even tried a system restore to when I know it was working. I know my headphones are working; please can anyone tell me why this is happening and if you have any ideas how to fix it. Thanks in advance.