This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble keyboard input problem

kassploj

Hiyo, I've been having a bunch of problems relating to keyboard input when playing games while having Mumble running. Somehow, it seems that Mumble is hijacking all my keyboard inputs, making me unable to use keyboard commands in-game, while certain buttons such as alt or esc still work fine. The games I've noticed this in this far is Sanctum 2 and Path of Exile, and despite changing keyboards, editing registries and reinstalling Mumble the problem remains until I quit Mumble. At the same time, possibly related or not, my PTT gets stuck on at seemingly random times. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, I'd be grateful because this is sadly making playing Path impossible.

Super confused myself, tried pretty much everything I could think of outside of reinstalling Windows. I wish I could give a better explanation of what my problem is, but I actually just have no idea what's causing it. I tried that hook solution, sadly didn't work out either. :/