This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble-server-web issue

zrikz

working on installing mumble-server and mumble-server-web on ubuntu.

Mumble server works fine,

Mumble server web, not so much.

Get a blank page when I try to view it, apache logs show this:

[Mon Feb 17 11:46:04 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  require(Ice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/mumble-server-web/www/weblist.php on line 15
[Mon Feb 17 11:46:04 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'Ice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/mumble-server-web/www/weblist.php on line 15
[Mon Feb 17 11:46:06 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  require(Ice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/mumble-server-web/www/weblist.php on line 15
[Mon Feb 17 11:46:06 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'Ice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/mumble-server-web/www/weblist.php on line 15

• Administrators

I think I saw a bug ticket on debian or ubuntu bug tracker recently which stated that a missing php include path was fixed recently.

You may want to make sure that your php include path points to /usr/share...ice..sth wherever the Ice.php is located.

If it’s not there, it is what you need to install.

So, I fixed that error, thanks much!

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'Murmur.php' (include_path='/usr/share/Ice-3.4.2/php/lib/') in /usr/share/mumble-server-web/www/weblist.php on line 16

After conducting a find -iname Murmur.php /

apparently neither mumble-server or mumble-server-web include Murmur.php... any ideas where I Can get this ? =/

I saw the MumPI in your signature so I decided to try that out.

getting this: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllServers() on a non-object in /var/www/MumPI/classes/ServerInterface.php on line 168

my ice.ini has

extension = IcePHP.so

ice.slice = /usr/share/slice/Murmur.ice

php.ini has

extension_dir = "./extensions"

• Administrators

Which version of php-zeroc-ice (icephp) are you using? The ice.slice setting is only effective prior to version 3.4.

Does the file /usr/share/slice/Murmur.ice exist?

In MumPIs settings.inc.php did you specify the Murmur_.php file corresponding to your Mumble servers version?

Have this error now:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function IcePHP_defineDictionary() in /usr/share/Ice-3.4.2/php/lib/Ice/SliceChecksumDict.php on line 25

Line 25 is:

$Ice__t_SliceChecksumDict = IcePHP_defineDictionary('::Ice::SliceChecksumDict', $IcePHP__t_string, $IcePHP__t_string);