This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

PhpMumbleAdmin Error

wowakan

I did in fact get MumPi to work. But what I am trying to do is evaluate different web interfaces, I posted this with another person on their website but never got a reply on the error and cannot find where to change it.

this is the error I am getting:

1_ Error => PMA_meta-> Ice initialization exception => Ice_UnknownLocalException : message => ../../include/Ice/BasicStream.h:175: Ice::UnsupportedEncodingException: protocol error: unsupported encoding version: 1.1 (can only support encodings compatible with version 1.1)

1_ Error => PMA_meta-> Fatal error during Ice initializatoin.

I know it has to do with the Ice version, but where and how to fix it is another.

Murmur 1.2.5

Ice 3.5.1

CentOS 6.5

• 5 months later...

Hello, same thing I said on another post, you must tell PMA to use the V1 protocol.

That's not very clean but I modified the "main/classes/PMA_meta.php" file, replacing "Meta:tcp -h" with "Meta -t -e 1.0:tcp -h" and then everything started working.

Please let me know if you find a cleaner way to do it :o)

I have almost the same config as you :

Murmur 1.2.8 (static)

Ice 3.5.1

CentOS 6.5