This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble sound issue.

raddish2

i installed a murmur server on my unix box and everything is running fine a few friends are able to login and use it with no issues.

me on the other hand i ran into a roadblock. when ever i speak i hear everyone else, but for what ever reason after a few seconds of not speaking mumble mutes everyone. so i have to keep the mic push to talk always down or just have continuous on.

i tried to play around with the options but regardless of the fact that voice attenuation is off it a problem that keeps persisting. i tried both beta and latest stable versions of mumble. and i was wondering if there is an option i might of missed or something i am overlooking.