This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

REQUEST: step-by-step for installing ice on CentOS/WHM

boradan

does anyone have a step by step guide for installing Ice on CentOS 6.5 with WHM/Cpanel?

Having serious issues with this, and the guides seem to be very fragmented, or assume a higl level of CentOS/Linux knowledge.

If someone who HAS solved the php issues with CentOS/WHM/Ice, I would be extremely grateful for a complete guide (linux noob, but can follow instructions if they are clearly defined)

Andy

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I also had some difficulties setting it up with a web admin application (I use phpMumbleAdmin). For some reason (must be the ice packages I used) I had to use the version 1 protocol in PMA, i.e: replace "Meta:tcp -h" with "Meta -t -e 1.0:tcp -h" in the application config file.

You need ice and ice-php to make it work (I see I also have ice-php-devel but I don't think that's necessary).

I'm sorry I can't provide a full guide, I don't remember how I dit it, I just made sure to write down the V1 protocol trick