This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

64 bit overlay

Brightbrown

Not sure if this is platform specific, but I use OS X. Prior to 1.2.8, I had to do 2 things to get the overlay to work... make sure to launch Mumble BEFORE I launched WoW and run WoW in 32 bit mode. I recall reading somewhere the "64 bit" overlay was coming in the 1.3 release.

Using 1.2.8, I saw last night that apparently I CAN use the 64 bit version of WoW and the overlay works. I thought at first I could launch WoW first, but on some quick testing, see that I still have to make sure to have Mumble running THEN launch WoW. A side note is that it seems I do NOT have to have Mumble logged into a server... as long as it is running, it seems to work fine with 64 bit WoW.