This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Push to talk not working

Coda7

I have recently installed mumble and have an issue where the microphone is continuously on despite push to talk option being selected. Under the interface system the correct microphone is selected as "exclusive." For transmission push to talk is selected as well as display push to talk window.

When I use the audio tuning wizard my voice is heard continuously on the display, then when I push the talk button there is a pinging noise from the program indicating that the button is being pressed but it does not seem to work.

Double push time and Hold time are in the off position. Hearing works fine, however whenever I raid I must disconnect the microphone since it is constantly on and communicate by typing in chat.

I would appreciate any help,

Thank you