This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

ACL mistake

Arakattack

Ok, so I was trying to figure out the ACL half on my own, and half according to a tutorial. I made the mistake of getting ahead of my tutorial, and not thinking quite so literally about the meanings of the user groups. I went to my root channel, and changed permissions for @all to Deny access to Write ACL. Now, I also have Admin as Allow Write ACL, but now I cannot edit the ACL for any of my channels, even as the SuperUser I can only change the ACL for @Admin in the root channel, and not for anyone, in any other channel. All the options for @all's ACL are greyed out (I assume because @all (which includes @admin) are denied the ability to edit ACL)

I think I derped pretty hard doing that. Also, my server is remote, it's not running on my machine, so I don't think I have direct access to the ini files.

Is this borked and I have to start over?