This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble isn´t showing any server

MarciK

hi guyz,

today i´ve got some solid problem with my Mumble (1.2.8 and 1.3.0 snapshot). When i start my Mumble, i want to connect on some server, to hear my friends. but when i want to connect, it shows me blank Mumble Server Connect PopUp Window. something like this: http://i.imgur.com/8syXNvI.png. after a while it shows me some PopUp Failed to fetch server list.

i´m using Windows XP 32-bit (don´t ask me why :D)

thanks for any help.

• Administrators

It's a really unfortunate situation to say the least. We weren't notified of a big planned maintenance at the uni the mumble.info host is located at (free server, colo, certificate and massive bandwidth). They change main feeds for the campus with quote "no ETA" on when things are back up.

EDIT: We just got an update. Half of the switches in the data center died due to the outage. Replacements due thursday. We'll try to serve stale content where we can until they restore service to minimize disruption.