This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Lag

Dava

Hi I never have lags on mumble except on one channel and I got no clue why I dan bearly hear what they say and when I'm connected to other channel I don't have any lag issue.

Please help what can I do to make it stop because I've done everything I can think of.

ok by channel you mean server?

You could just have a bad connection to their server. Or they could be running their server from home or on a crappy overloaded datacenter connection. Could also be that the server is under too much load. I doubt its an issue you can fix. If you are not having any issues with other servers, it's on their end. you could try contacting them and asking if they can up the bandwidth / resources, they may not even realize the problem exists.

Lead Adimn | mumble.co.nz