This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

A button that copies server info

xHeight

I think it would be helpful to have a button that copies the server info and password to clipboard for easy sharing.

You click it and copies server address, port, password, and maybe even label so you can paste into a message quickly. Currently you have to go to servers then hit edit then copy address, paste, copy port, paste, then type in pass.

Just a little something to make mumble even better! Thanks! :mrgreen:

• Moderators

Right-click any channel in the server, pick "Copy URL", paste that to your friends.

Also, you should be able to copy+paste (ctrl+c on Windows) any server from the server list as well to get the entire URL for it as well.

Full disclosure: I used to run a commercial Mumble host, and my opinions do not reflect the opinions of the Mumble project.