This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble main window dosnt show up

treaki1

Hi,

i am trying to run mumble on an debian vserver using an virtual X-Server (Xvfb) and pulseaudio with virtual audio sinks. This setting works grate with teamspeak 3 but dosnt work with mumble. I have installed the default debianpackage using apt-get but if i try to start mumble i just get some terminal output but no main window is showing up no mater how long i wait:

http://treaki.tk/upload/uploads/1418055352/Screenshot%20from%202014-12-08%2017:14:05.png

Please help, how can i isolate and eliminate this problem.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work

treaki

PS: Also it looks like i have previously created an account but because of something i would call a problem in the phpbb settings i am unable to reset it. Why i need to enter my email-address, i have dozens of email addresses that could be that one i have used. Its the first website i see this not common and in my eyes stupid setting. Also the captcha system isnt very secure...