This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Issue Adding Registed user to admin group

Atomicslave

Hi Everyone,

I am having abit of an issue with my mumble server. I logged into my server as me registed then logged off.

I tried the superuser account and oops forgot the password so i reset that on the server side via linux cli (its a linux server). Logged in as superuser and all good. Now if i go to see registered users I can see my reg account but when i go under the groups tab i cant add anyone to the admin group i just dont see people.

I had a friend register and the same thing happened.

Just wondering if the community might have any ideas?

Thanks!

• Moderators

Maybe thats just a GUI thing? The users shown in the drop down menu within the ACL editor shows only usernames that were already used in other ACL entries. If your name is not there just enter it.

Note: If the added name in the list is written italic there is no such user registration. If it is written normal but small case it is fine.