This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Connection issues

jbledsoemarine

Hi My name is Jim. I am using a MSI GT 70 Laptop with window 7 64 bit. When I plug my Ethernet cable into my laptop the mumble doesn't work correctly. It will open up my guilds mumble but it won't let me move out of the room I am in, it won't let me talk to anyone and i can't hear them, and when i close mumble it still shows the mumble icon in my system try in the bottom right of my screen. If i open it again it show's that there is two mumbles running but if you click on it only one works. This is an issue. I need to start playing my games with my Ethernet cable plugged in but I can't. The only way that mumble will work correctly is if i disconnect my Ethernet cable and switch my laptop to wifi. Then I can re-open mumble and it will work fine with no issues. I have tried everything. I even deleted mumble and re-downloaded it and that didn't fix it.