This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble auto queuing up on loud noises.

Beckerz

Hi there, in the past couple months I have started using mumble on my laptop for its functions and have been running into an odd occurrence that has been quite bothersome. I have push to talk setup, the key being the "`" button, but whenever my son beings to yell or screech the sound is being picked up and queued through my mic to everyone in mumble. I have doubled, and tripled, checked to make sure that all the input settings are going through my headset and even contacted mumble live chat support for help. They ended up redirecting me here for more help, as they were unable to find any reason for mumble to be picking up the sound if the PTT is not pressed. Any help would be appreciated in the matter, from both me and my friends.