This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Connecting to a specific server.

bennyjet12

Hi, I connect to a specific server almost everyday, but one day out of the blue, the server details are deleted from the 'connect' window and I am presented with this message when i try to connect to the server: http://gyazo.com/1e7f043e678ffc35272a871c56690bf6

When i click yes, the message pops up again and sends me in a loop. I am not banned from the server, I have checked.

I have created a new certificate

I have uninstalled Mumble using Ccleaner and downloaded it again from sourceforge.

Nothing has worked.

Any advice welcome, I bored out of my skull with trying to fix this.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Do you have write access to the place Mumble stores it's configuration? (I think it's %APPDATA%/Mumble)

Full disclosure: I used to run a commercial Mumble host, and my opinions do not reflect the opinions of the Mumble project.