This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble and VAC

ciroth

I am attempting to add Mumble into my Twitch stream, using Xsplit. I am attempting to use Virtual Audio Cables to add it to the stream. Every time I select a virtual audio cable, Mumble pretty much refuses to do anything. I cannot hear anyone, the mouths dont light up and mumble cannot be heard on the stream.

I've tried this:

start /min "audiorepeater" "C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater.exe" /Input: "Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)" /Output: "Headset Earphone (Microsoft Lif" /BufferMs:500 /SamplingRate:44100 /Priority:high /Autostart

I then found something that made it work for OBS, which I listed below. This did not work at all.

start /min "audiorepeater" "%programfiles%\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater.exe" /Autostart /Input: "Line 2 (Virtual Audio Cable)" /Output: "Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)"

start /min "audiorepeater" "%programfiles%\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater.exe" /Autostart /Input: "Microphone (Logitech G930 Heads" /Output: "Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)"

start /min "audiorepeater" "%programfiles%\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater.exe" /Autostart /Input: "Line 2 (Virtual Audio Cable)" /Output: "Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset"

Any suggestions?