This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Auto server log-in (and Mumble loads on startup)

rave79

It would be great to be able to have Mumble auto start and auto log in to a chosen server.

On the server log-in screen, I suggest adding a tick box, with the label: "Automatically log-in to this server when Mumble starts".

In "Configure" > "Settings" > "User Interface", add a tick box for "Run Mumble on startup" within the "Application" fieldset.

Both tick boxes should be unticked by default.

Thanks,

• Administrators

There's already an auto-connect feature hidden in the network dialog iirc. To autorun mumble just drop a link to it into your Startup folder.

But if you really want to get these features to become first-class citizens I'd recommend filing a feature request in our tracker. Please split the request down as much as you can and check whether there's already a request for the parts before submitting a new ticket. Thanks.

• Administrators

Auto-Login is available in the recent snapshots (Reconnect to last server on startup in Network settings).

Thus, only an autostart would be required, which is a system-thing you have to do (as dd0t said but simpler, just put a shortcut into the startup folder).

• Administrators
Thus, only an autostart would be required, which is a system-thing you have to do (as dd0t said but simpler, just put a shortcut into the startup folder).

Which is what I suggested ;-) link == shortcut