This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble and Slack?

sh0sh1n

Hey guys and gals..

I'm quite the beginner to all things coding and API's but no tech luddite.

I run a Slack board for my team and also maintain a remote hosted Mumble server.

The end result I'd like is to have login/out activity post (with date and time stamps) across to a Slack #channel of my choosing.

The most ideal situation would be if there's any way for Slack to pull this information using webhooks or if something on Mumble would be needed to push it across to the Lita bot I have running in Slack.

Apologies if this is stepping on toes or the wrong place to post. Its the first time I've come across a project that isn't already served or available and has thus piqued my interest into development time and "skill/difficulty"

If anyone has some guidance or can point me in the right direction..

• 1 month later...