This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

No one hears me, even your support not

nique

Hi

Also after a reset of the server (via you real time supporter Nick) a few minutes ago does not help.

I can see my red lips when push-to-talk, I can hear myself in the audio wizard very well, but no one in mumble.

With support we tried also other key for push-to-talk without success.

This is the first time I tried my new server. Without success.

A friend was also online, he could see my red lips and I was able to see his lips. But he didn't hear me and I didn't hear him. We were only able to use textmsg. Both use 1.2.8

What can we do?

• Moderators

Are you talking about Mumble.com's support? Because they're a completely different group to Mumble itself, they're simply a commercial host (albeit with a really cool name).

Full disclosure: I used to run a commercial Mumble host, and my opinions do not reflect the opinions of the Mumble project.

i thnk this guy has not not set up this part of the audio wizzard as shown in the screenshot below

http://i.imgur.com/kTzczml.png

but we dont connect to server to support them so he could be right thinking u where looking for mumble.com or shold of said the mumble.com support cant hear you but try the audio wizzard again and make sure you read ever step and do what it says even if it takes u 5-10 min you will have less problem later on

Are you talking about Mumble.com's support? Because they're a completely different group to Mumble itself, they're simply a commercial host (albeit with a really cool name).

WHAT? I thought this hoster is Mumble itself. :shock: :evil: :cry:

With my mobile phone with plumble (android) I can talk and I can hear my on the pc-side. That is strange. But also strange is, that I can participate on another talk-server (okitalk - Switzerland) with my pc. I can listen and I can talk (and will be heard clearly by others). Thats why I was not sure about a client-problem.

Just to sum up:

PC--> Okitalk: ok

PC--> myServer: Nok

Mobile--> myServer: ok

It makes not sense to me. But I will repeat the full audio-wizard again.

Strange

I just want to start with voice-setup and did a last test. And guess what: It works now. Since request I had not changed anything on my server nor on mumble nor a new headset.

Murphy and others... :mrgreen:

Thanks for your help.