This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

I don't know how to fix SSL Version Mismatch Error

AlexanderP5

Hey, im trying to fix this SSL Version Mismatch Error that says "This server is using an older encryption standard, and is no longer supported by modern versions of Mumble." I have looked all on the web but can't find anything that works. I am trying to add proximity voice to my 1.19.2 minecraft server but whatever I try doing, it always puts that message. Can someone please help me. (I am using shockbyte hosting for my servers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The server is too old and needs to be updated (or more specifically: the OpenSSL library the server is using is too old and needs updating. Depending on your server's platform, this equals an update of the server itself or an update of the used Linux distribution)