This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

can't open application,application configuration is incorect

supa-hiro

hi thx for reading this message, i have a problem with my mumble indeed yesturday i closed it and wanted to re-open it a few seconds later but windows says "windows can't open the application, the application configuration is incorect". I tried to remove/instal for a thousand times , clean registry, use ccleaner to remove... but nothing to deal with it, it still doesn't work. any advices or solutions ?

• Administrators

How did you clean the registry? With mumbles uninstaller?

Did you select "remove all configuration" (make sure you saved your certificate)?

Do you have a mumble.ini in your mumble folder?

If not, try creating it and running it.

How did you clean the registry?

regseeker

With mumbles uninstaller?

tried both two: ccleaner & mumble uninstaller

Did you select "remove all configuration" (make sure you saved your certificate)?

I check "remove all config" and got my certificate

Do you have a mumble.ini in your mumble folder?

If not, try creating it and running it.

I don't realy see what you'r talking about sry can you give me more details plz ?

btw thx for the answer.

NO FAKE !!!

I solved my problem in instaling ts3. indeed after the instal of ts3 I wanted to show the error message to a mate and STUPEFACTION it was working well.

So i guess the problem was coming from OS and ts3 instaled something wich solve this mess.

THX for trying again