This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

PTT doesn't save, have to change it each time

DrPolaris

So my Mumble Push-To-Talk shortcuts don't save, and I have to change it every time I start Mumble. Also, whenever I change settings in Mumble it lags (goes into "Not Responding") for a solid minute or two before settings change.

What happens is whenever I open Mumble (daily) the Push-To-Talk shortcut does not work. I then have to go into settings, double click the shortcut, and choose the SAME button I used previously. Then Mumble lags for a solid minute or two before it saves and I can press the push-to-talk button to talk.

I'm not sure why this particular setting never saves, and why Mumble lags so much whenever a setting is changed and I press Apply. Everything else is saved including usernames and servers.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling.

Thank you!