This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Lose audio both ways after about 15 minutes

Mythgar

I can log in and talk fine for about 10-15 minutes. Then I realize that I can't hear anyone talking, I key up and they can't hear me either. I have to disconnect, then reconnect and it will work again for about 10-15 minutes.

I spoke with the Tech Support ppl a few times. They had me use one file that checks my connection with the Mumble server. I sent that in, and never heard back from them. The next time I spoke with them, they told me it was an easy fix and told me where to go in my Mumble client and change a setting. The setting was already set to what he said, so he told me that he couldn't help me anymore and gave me the link here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.