This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble link but I can still hear everyone

Xyro

Hi,

So here is my problem. I'm on a multiplayer server with mumble, I link and have all the same mumble setting has everyone. It say that it is link but I can still hear eveyrone. Everyone can here me fine and hear me only when at the right distance in our setting. I think the problem is due to me having a steelserie bluethooth headset (artic 7) since I saw that some people seem to have the same problem with bluethooth headset but nobody describe the solution but people say that they found it. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that. I apologize for my broken english since I normaly talk another language. 

Thank you in advance.

• Administrators

Make sure you have positional audio enabled in the audio output settings and that you have the minimum volume set to zero (if you want to not hear distant players at all)