This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

CalisMT - Mumble Theme (v1.3)

Raiden_

Hi everyone, i made a Mumble Theme. An heavily modified version of MetroMumble with the name CalisMT. This name is a reference to our charity organisation "Calis".

What's new?

• A set of icons
  • Colors
  • User Tree View
  • A lot of others things

Roadmap

• New scroll bars
  • Enhance colors on items selected
  • Probably a light gray version of icon to preserve users eyes
  • I'm open to suggestions

Limits

• QSS is not CSS and it's frustrating ...
  • We need to get in the .ui files to modify some parts

Wishes

• I want a real emojis system. perhaps i need to tweak the murmur server to inter prate commands like :love:

It's not really finish but it's usable. You can download it here: https://gitlab.com/Calis-asso/calismt

Licence: MIT

calismt-screenshot.png

Edited by Raiden_

Posted (edited)

My theme is ok for the 1.3 version you can find it in the Ubuntu 22.04 repository. But it's not ready for the 1.4 version. I changed the title.

Edited by Raiden_

• Raiden_ changed the title to CalisMT - Mumble Theme (v1.3)
  • Administrators
On 3/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, Raiden_ said:

QSS is not CSS and it's frustrating

Yeah - I have been cursing a lot because of this as well xD

On 3/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, Raiden_ said:

We need to get in the .ui files to modify some parts

Could you create a list of properties that you encountered that are currently not themeable without modifying the .ui files? This shouldn't be the case and I would assume that it should be possible to remedy this situation.