This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble Server disconnects when certain user enters

bpiltz23

We encountered a weired phenomenom: After Mumble worked fine the last weeks I have now encountered a problem with Mumble when I and a certain other member are on the same channel. What happens is that I do not see or hear anybody talk and It seams that everytime the other person says something my connection to the server is interrupted. This happens randomly from time to time but I do not see the red mouths also so I can not exactly make out when somebody says something. It is all fine when the other person is not on the channel. Then everything works normal. For the other person(s) there is no problem at all.

my setup

Ubuntu 14.04.1

Kernel 3.16.0-51

Mumble 1.2.4-0.2ubuntu1.1

audio over pulseaudio

The other person which is causing the problem uses the current windows-version. I do not know details on that but could bring them if needed.

Is this known or any ideas?

many thanks,

Benjamin

• 2 weeks later...