This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

ACL's not working!

ReekyMarko

Hi all!

Yesterday I installed a murmur server on a Raspberry Pi 2, and it was working as it should, until I started inputting the ACL's to only allow registered users to join channels (other than lobby channel). Now when I make a test user with a new certificate and register it, I can't enter ANY channel with this new user. I tried removing ACL's from one channel and still can't connect to it. Even tried creating a new channel with no ACL's on it, can't connect to it eather... :evil:

I'm really loving Mumble but this is getting really frustrating. I just wan't to get on using my new server with my friends :) Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I have my ACL's on every channel setup as follows:

@all deny all

@auth allow enter, traverse, speak, text, whisper, deny everything else

But it does not seem to matter, if I remove the ACL's new registered users still can't connect. Server says: "You were denied enter privileges in XXX"