This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Server connection problems

Silverianni

OK, so I have plumble on my android and it works just fine but for some weird reason when I downloaded mumble on my PC it refuses to connect on this one specific server. I have tried other servers and they work just fine. I have downloaded different versions of mumble but it does the same thing. I have tried other PCs and they work fine too. :?: :evil: :cry: I have no idea what to do.

I did as you instructed, but it still doesn't work. There is a white bar at the bottom that keeps on saying not connected, then as I try to exit out, a window pops up saying that I am still connected to the server and asks to disconnect before exiting. Maybe that might be stopping it? Thanks anyway.