This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble will not key at all

Malonepwn

I just downloaded mumble(tried 1.2.13 and 1.2.12) and for some reason it will not key at all. I am running as admin, I've tried using ptt, voice activated, and even continuous. I cannot get it to key. I am on Windows 10 using an XBOX One controller with headseat. I've tried removing the device and still not luck.

By key I mean when the little lip icon turns red to symbolize that you're speaking in chat.

Okay. I'll try that out. I found a workaround. If you download like a DJ add that add a virtual microphone and set that as your mumble mic, you can talk through that. I just used a trial of DJ Streamer. But I'm gonna check out 1.3

EDIT: Well now it works with no problem. Thank you.