This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Shortcuts stop working

antilles1

I have used Mumble for years without any issues.

Recently running 1.2.10 I found that my shortcut keys (like PTT) stop working and I have to to into the settings screen and click Apply/OK or restart Mumble to get them to work again. Within a few minutes they stop working again.

I have updated to 1.2.15 and uninstalled and reinstalled mumble but the shortcuts still stop working within a few minutes of launching. Does not matter if I run Mumble as admin or not.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Have tried like 20 things to fix this but the shortcuts still stop working within a few minutes after launching or re-saving them.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted user settings, tried old, current and beta builds of mumble, tried buttons on keyboard, buttons on mouse, updated drivers for everything sound/mic related, run as admin, not as admin no matter what shortcuts just stop working within a few minutes of starting mumble. It is not as soon as I enter a game, its just random when it stops.