This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

cant connect to server (Macbook)

fluffer

Hi!

I just bought new macbook and for some reason i cant connect to my friends mumble server.

I can connect to every public server etc. But when i try to connect my friends server (add new server) it just shows the ip of the server but cant connect. The server works for sure and i can connect to it from other computers throught my router

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm able to connect to a public server, but not a friend's private server. I tried creating and importing different certificates including a secure one. I've tried different user names. I've tried a complete uninstall and re-install but nothing has worked. Hoping somebody has some suggestions I can try.