This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble dmg File Corrupt

TheGrayMerchant

I am trying to download and install Mumble for Mac OSX 10.10.5. The only problem is that once I try to open the download file (I just click on it with Chrome when its done downloading), it runs it and I end up with a "No mountable file systems" error. I went onto the Apple forums, and the people who responded to my post said that the file was corrupt. Is this correct? If so, am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Hi,

Can you provide a little more info?

I've just double checked all downloads on the front page of https://www.mumble.info, and all of them download and mount correctly on my OS X 10.11.5 installation.

Which version are you downloading that doesn't work for you?

Thanks,

Mikkel

I am donwloading the Mumble 1.2.16 that is on the front page of mumble.info. Thanks for the help!