This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble and Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem

MartinEggman

Running the setup wizard both trying default and Realtek devices on both headphones and microphone, I cannot hear myself, going through the stages getting to the microphone test, I see the bar Is registering my mic as the bar Is moving up and down but I can't hear my voice. I went Into a channel with some of my friends and asked If they could hear me and they could, but I couldn't hear them, so I then began to think It's my headphones. My headset Is working fine with Skype and Steam chat, It's just mumble.

I uninstalled Realtek completely and went back to Mumble and I could hear myself and my friends, though I would like Realtek Installed as It does provide good audio quality, but I just can't get It to work with Mumble, It's working everywhere else, please help!

I'm using a Logitech G230, If anyone Is wondering.