This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

MUMBLE OVERLAY problem

platesa

Hello,

I am a big user of mumble, and I can not see the window overlay.

I have windows seven, direct X 11.0, i use mumble 1.2.3 - 1.2.8 - 1.3 - 1.3.0 1533 g2aec53d snapshot and the most recent version

I launched mumble with and without admin rights

I play aion in 64 bits and 32 bits.

My friend has the same version of Windows, direct x, mumble. it works but not for me

can you explain all the manipulations, provide me tutorials, tell me if you need more details. it's been weeks that I am above without success. thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Make sure the Overlay is enabled in the Mumble settings, and that is uses the "Blacklist", and that Aion is not on that Blacklist.

Do not run Mumble as Admin. I presume Aion does not run as Admin either.

Whether you launch Aion in 32 or 64 bit should not matter.

It is possible that the Log in %APPDATA%\Mumble\Console.txt has more information.

If not, we can try to run a debug log alongside Mumble, which should give more information.