This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Whisper "Current" as default voice acivation setting

rhagok

Hi guys,

is it possible to set Whisper to current channel as the default format, so that it activates via voice activation.

I massively dislike using push to talk, but the default voice activation uses "Shout" to the main channel instead of the sub-channel I am in, which is a problem for me.

Is there an option, or a script, or an addon or something, that would either have a key to toggle between Shout/Whisper and let me still use Voice activation to talk.

Or if that is too fancy, if I can set the default via Voice activation to whisper I can then use, push to talk to "Shout" which is way rarer for me so I wouldn't mind having to hold a button for it.

Thanks guys! Love to programme good stuff!

Rhagok

• 2 weeks later...