This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Recoding - randomly missing time in recorder-track

SickFox

Hey folks,

got a weird problem since a while.

My Setup: I am using a murmur-server on Raspian (Raspberry Pi 1) and the latest client is running in Win 10.

I am recording frequently a podcast on that server with two other people. Since the last 5 or so recording, there is always randomly missing a few seconds in my own track (I am the recorder), so my track is much shorter than the other two. It's up to 10 missing seconds in an one hour track at the end. I always have to cut and move my track to get syncrone with the other again.

Before there is some seconds missing, a strange mechanical sound is recorded (2-5 times shortly in a row) ---> this one: http://couch-entertainment.de/wp-content/uploads/sprechanfall/missingtime.mp3.

Does somebody have an idea what that could be and how I can fix it?