This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble is very low on my dxtory recordings

Galvin

This is because of the attenuation option. But I need that option to hear people while playing world of warcraft.

Any idea why this is happening. This happens only on the recording, mumble is at normal volume when playing, just recorded video is coming back with softer mumble voices.

• Administrators

Next thing I would check is the systems Volume Mixer, and verify Mumbles volume does not show up as lower than usual.

Anyway, from what you say I’d have to look at the code/windows audio documentation to see where the issue could come from.

Could also test if this is also an issue with other programs. I would expect dxtory to record audio unchanged, so other recording programs should have the same issue with attenuation on.