This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

missing plug-ins v1.2.2

winsrp

Well first time user here.

I downloaded and installed v1.2.2 and there are some missing plug-ins, borderlands is not there, battlefield bad company 2, is also missing, and looking the list of supported games, there are quite missing.

I've checked the installed files, and the dlls are not on the folder.

Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

-Winsrp

Mumble has an update service that downloads new/updated plug-ins when they are available. This service recently is not providing any more updates to the clients. So I you have just installed the stable version of mumble you will not get the latest plug-ins. This is probably due to the switch from Visual Studio 2008 to Visual Studio 2010, because plug-ins compiled with VS2010 will not work with plug-ins compiled with VS2008.

Use the latest snap-shot or wait until the new stable version comes out. I will ask the devs why the old updated plug-ins are not presented any more to the client.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.

• 2 weeks later...