This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble dropping ? Shows in channel but cant hear or talk.

ColdRain

Others in channel say I drop off. I can see joins and parts for the channel I was in. Have to restart to correct and usually in another channel when I restart mumble. Happens when mumble is running in the background and playing Eve Online. I play on a MacBook Pro with version 10.13.6 High Serra. Others running the same OS on the same server are not having an issue as often as I am. If mumble is out front It doesn't disconnect me as often. running mumble 1.2.19

• 2 months later...

Others in channel say I drop off. I can see joins and parts for the channel I was in. Have to restart to correct and usually in another channel when I restart mumble. Happensbest cordless drill best miter saw best gaming laptop under 500 best reel mowerwhen mumble is running in the background and playing Eve Online. I play on a MacBook Pro with version 10.13.6 High Serra. Others running the same OS on the same server are not having an issue as often as I am. If mumble is out front It doesn't disconnect me as often. running mumble 1.2.19

I also have similar issue. ADMIN please help us