This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Public Servers List

Multiplay

Hello Mumble,

We have an issue with a machine where all the servers on the machine do not show in the public servers list.

I crossed checked this with another machine and all the servers on the other machine show fine.

Is there a possibility there is some sort of black list for the public servers list that our machine IP could of possibly dropped into ?

Thanks,

Kristian 'Magnus' Jackson

• Administrators

Sorry for the delayed reply. I tried to find out if our server logs anything. Our registry server does answer with some error information on issues, which I was told should be sent as a reply to the client. I am not sure/I have not verified if the client (in this case the Mumble server) is logging that information.

Did you check the servers log for any public server list registry information?