This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Hi guys, i'm designer

alkane

Hello guys, I did not see an area to introduce myself here in the community, I'm a faithful follower of Mumble, I love the Open source, mumble has great potential and I would like to leave my contribution as an interface designer.

And excuse me if I'm not in the right area, in what area can I contribute with design for the program?

• 5 months later...

I too think the Mumble project has massive potential and offer far more features than similar platform. Since it was built more or less for one purpose and my purposes are a bit different I would really like to talk to a user interface designer to perhaps tweak the GUI to work for our purpose and was curious is anybody is interests in this. The project is a non-commercial project designed for civil emergency communications radio system and integration.

• 1 year later...