This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

New design for interface

alkane

Hello colleagues, here I bring a preview of the design that I have thought for the new interface that I have designed for Mumble, I hope the developers take it into account would be very audable that Mumble take this design;)

N0Gb8WS.png

• Administrators

Hey,

that looks quite interesting.

Are you aware of/did you see the new dark skin introduced with 1.3.0? You can try it out by installing the 1.3.0 development snapshot and selecting it in the settings. The dark skin looks quite similar.

If you know your way around coding, or want to learn or just take a look, the mumble theme repo can be found at https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble-theme

The file Dark.qss contains the CSS ruleset for said dark skin.

Hey,

that looks quite interesting.

Are you aware of/did you see the new dark skin introduced with 1.3.0? You can try it out by installing the 1.3.0 development snapshot and selecting it in the settings. The dark skin looks quite similar.

If you know your way around coding, or want to learn or just take a look, the mumble theme repo can be found at https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble-theme

The file Dark.qss contains the CSS ruleset for said dark skin.

if I actually use external themes but I mean it would not be better to change the basic appearance of Mumble? I have been promoting the use of Mumble in several communities and I see that the main discontent is with the visual part.

I was saying 1.3.0 adds/changes the default skin. No need to manually install third party skins.

And I was asking if you are aware of that/those.

Oh no, I did not know I apologize hehe, I use google translator so my English is bad and because of that I do not understand quite well either.

Right now I am testing the 1.3.0

By the way I tried to create a host with several servers but I do not understand this really, is there any guide?