This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Home Page Snapshot

aragone

It looks like the home page MAC snapshot "Snapshot-2010-09-07-2322-0b34ef (1.2.3 Developer Snapshot)" locks up when clicking anything once it is open. Should I be completely removing any trace of a previous version? Is there something I can do to get it working Im curious to see if the overlay works.

Yesterday I had the same problem with the latest snapshot for windows. The snapshot was provided by the update system of mumble. It had a newer version number then the one provided by the home page. Installing the one that was linked on the homepage solved the problem for me. When I look on the snapshot server the snapshot that was presented to me by mumble is removed from the server. Try one off the older snapshots of mumble, follow this link and pick one.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.