This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

No longer can hear other players

PWebber09

I get no audio of any kind from mumble. it used to work just fine, now there is no sound when connecting, other players hear me, there is no audio throughput from the configuration steps it is just dead. Game sound is fine, all other sound programs on my pc work fine with my head set and mic except Mumble which is dead in terms of my hearing anything. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, reloaded all my audio drivers, check windows sound settings and those in mumble to make sure they show my Corsair headset as Mic and Headset. Any ideas on how to get the sound working again?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

When uninstall, did you choose to keep or remove settings?

Did you verify your Windows audio communication device is set up to be the correct device?

Have you tried manually setting/switching the audio device in Mumbles settings?